Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite type of movie?

+3
Craig
Aran
SportsFan429
7 posters

Go down

Favorite type of movie? Empty Favorite type of movie?

Post  SportsFan429 Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:57 pm

What's your favorite type of movie?

I like a lot of them but my favorites are ones that have a lot of action/special effects coupled with some subtle yet hilarious humor. I haven't really seen one that fits this description completely though.

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Favorite type of movie? Empty Re: Favorite type of movie?

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:59 pm

I'm a pretty big fan of comedies and dramas. Dramas seem to always have the best stories, comedies are usually pretty memorable because people like to laugh, action/adventure movies are usually remembered by their special effects, and horror movies are remembered by how disgusting or not scary they were...

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:59 pm

i usually like comedy, like black comedy, but i also like some action, and usually "gangster" movies like 187, boyz in the hood n stuff. and also prison movies, those are entertaining aswell..its been a while since ive seen a really funny movie, the last movie i laughed my ass off to was superbad LOL..

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:29 am

I think Dramas or Cop Dramas are really great. I'm a fan of violence and crime when it comes to the big screen. The 1997 movie L.A.Confidential is one of the best movies created of all time. It's got high rating and some amazing scenes. Best cop drama.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:13 am

Aran wrote:i usually like comedy, like black comedy, but i also like some action, and usually "gangster" movies like 187, boyz in the hood n stuff. and also prison movies, those are entertaining aswell..its been a while since ive seen a really funny movie, the last movie i laughed my ass off to was superbad LOL..
I actually saw Boyz N the Hood for the first time recently and was surprised by how good it was. I thought it'd be more hardcore and stuff like that, it had a good story but the ending just made me feel strange... it felt like the movie was incomplete, that everything that had happened so far had built up into only that one event.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:14 pm

i like action type movies, Last time i saw WANTED, its such a wonderful movie, its nothing but an un imaginary type of movie. It creates such type of thinking in our mind, also what all happning in our surroundings. Also i like scientific type movies like Species.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:02 pm

i like to watch action movies and last action movie which i see is wanted and Iron man & both are superb movies action start from biggining to end awesome stunts.
and in my opinion now a days many countries are doing good job for making their film industries

Last edited by sportscrazy on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:24 pm

hmm, this is a tough one. It depends on my mood actually. In normal circumstances, I love comedies as they make me fool good, though if I have lots of popcorn and coke, I like action movies as well lol. I like serious movies usually when I have I know I won't be disturbed for a while.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down