Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Pankration

3 posters

Go down

Greek Pankration Empty Greek Pankration

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:15 pm

Pankration was one of the oldest sports of the Greek empire. It is also known as first martial art in the entire world (honestly saying, i don't trust that its the first martial art). Pankration was told to be included in the ancient olymbics and it was a sports of honor too.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Greek Pankration Empty Re: Greek Pankration

Post  Aran Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:07 am

Thank you for this useful information! I now leave this page feeling more wise than ever before. You learn something new everyday! Seeing two guys naked on top of eachother wrestling is a great ancient sport. I agree.

I am really not being sarcastic!

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:44 am

Aran wrote:Thank you for this useful information! I now leave this page feeling more wise than ever before. You learn something new everyday! Seeing two guys naked on top of eachother wrestling is a great ancient sport. I agree.

I am really not being sarcastic!
Hahaha.
So what is this, though? You've told us about the history, but not much that actually leads us to know what is so unique about this sport. Since it's Greek, I'll solemnly assume that this is all performed in the nude, which automatically has this out of the spectator sport range.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum