Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mummy3 : Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

2 posters

Go down

The Mummy3 : Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Empty The Mummy3 : Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:36 pm

Have any one seen the movie The Mummy 3 - Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. If so which character you like the most, the Brendan Fraser's Rick O'Connell or martial arts star Jet Li's Emperor Han. I think Jet Li acts the best, since he is tough with it.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

The Mummy3 : Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Empty Re: The Mummy3 : Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:40 pm

No I haven't seen it, I heard it was pretty decent though. I haven't even seen the first one so I can't really watch the third one unless I've seen the other two. But I'm actually considering watching the first two so I can watch this third one.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

The Mummy3 : Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Empty Re: The Mummy3 : Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Post  zxlewi Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:18 am

hey i too pipe lined some films since i haven't seen its previous versions. And i have a copy of rocky dvd having 1 to 5th since 2005. I was not able to see after the first since i didn't have time. ;-)

Aran wrote:No I haven't seen it, I heard it was pretty decent though. I haven't even seen the first one so I can't really watch the third one unless I've seen the other two. But I'm actually considering watching the first two so I can watch this third one.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum