Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Musics that heals

4 posters

Go down

Musics that heals Empty Musics that heals

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:40 pm

do any one of you believe in healing musics?
There have been lots of talks on healing musics like binaural and some other sorts of musics. Do any one know how these things work? or are they hoax? What do you think?

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Musics that heals Empty Re: Musics that heals

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:46 pm

No, I'm pretty sure music cannot physically heal you in any way... though, I'm sure it's one of these things where if you believe it enough, it can surely come true. It's just a matter of belief, all of these hard-to-believe things people pull of like this are just mental things that make you feel better physically.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:49 pm

Yes craig, i too believes like so. See, its we who heals ourselves when we listens to these sorts of musics. What happens is that when we relax and hears this songs, which is calm and quite and yet lively, we will get tunes to its vibrations and our brain waves will be in alpha vibrations and ... oh, it seems i am talking too much internally. Ok

Craig wrote:No, I'm pretty sure music cannot physically heal you in any way... though, I'm sure it's one of these things where if you believe it enough, it can surely come true. It's just a matter of belief, all of these hard-to-believe things people pull of like this are just mental things that make you feel better physically.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:44 pm

No I dont believe music can heal you. I would ask where the studies came from to begin with. Like Craig said I think its all in your head. I read that they gave people fake pills and their asthma was gone. I thought it was bs at first but it actually did happen.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:05 am

I am also telling that the music only acts like a prob to make internal of you brain to work. I think you are familiar with the alpha brain waves. See it is us who heals, but the music just making a environment for us.

Aran wrote:No I dont believe music can heal you. I would ask where the studies came from to begin with. Like Craig said I think its all in your head. I read that they gave people fake pills and their asthma was gone. I thought it was bs at first but it actually did happen.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:33 am

zxlewi wrote:I am also telling that the music only acts like a prob to make internal of you brain to work. I think you are familiar with the alpha brain waves. See it is us who heals, but the music just making a environment for us.

Aran wrote:No I dont believe music can heal you. I would ask where the studies came from to begin with. Like Craig said I think its all in your head. I read that they gave people fake pills and their asthma was gone. I thought it was bs at first but it actually did happen.

Well maybe it can give you "power of the mind" or something but I mean it probably cant really heal you. Maybe stimulate things your brain usually can heal anyway. But either way I would wanna see where the studies come from to see if its from a good group or some crappy third world spritual people.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:30 am

i think none of the music heals physically but the music surely impact on our mind and feeling
some time when i just listening to sad music i just start crying and remember some memories of my past
when there was a girl i love her and we just met together in beautiful place etc etc

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down