Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is your most loved sports related film?

+3
Craig
Aran
zxlewi
7 posters

Go down

Which is your most loved sports related film? Empty Which is your most loved sports related film?

Post  zxlewi Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:21 am

Which is your most loved sports related film? If you asked that question tome , then i will answer that its shaolin socker to me, even though it not so pure soccer based. And there was an Indian Oscar nominee movie called Lagan, which had high spirits

Last edited by zxlewi on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Which is your most loved sports related film? Empty Re: Which is your most loved sports related film?

Post  Aran Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:42 am

Air Bud. I used to watch it on disney with my brother a lot when it came on. It was about a dog that joined the basketball team and helped them win at the end. It was funny because its a dog and it was better than all the kids HAHAHA.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Which is your most loved sports related film? Empty Re: Which is your most loved sports related film?

Post  zxlewi Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:26 am

Hey i have watched this one some day on TV, but i didn't remember when it is. It was a simple film suitable for children, if i am right. Any way every film will be made in a way to express something a particular or generic class.

And Some times, dogs are better than kids, all beings have their own merits.

Aran wrote:Air Bud. I used to watch it on disney with my brother a lot when it came on. It was about a dog that joined the basketball team and helped them win at the end. It was funny because its a dog and it was better than all the kids HAHAHA.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:04 am

Ahahaha, Air Bud... Remember the Titans was such a great movie, and this is coming from a guy who usually watches nothing but basketball, so a football movie is really strange for me to enjoy so much, but it really captured a nice story. Coach Carter was good, but it was nothing in comparison to the Titans.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  BoSoxFan Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:08 am

Craig wrote:Ahahaha, Air Bud... Remember the Titans was such a great movie, and this is coming from a guy who usually watches nothing but basketball, so a football movie is really strange for me to enjoy so much, but it really captured a nice story. Coach Carter was good, but it was nothing in comparison to the Titans.

Remember the titans is my most favorite movie. That and Friday Night Lights are the two best movies ever seen, And that is enough said. Air bud was pretty good but the movie was pointed towards younger kids, like me at the age they came out at 8-10 years.

BoSoxFan

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:54 pm

My most favorite movie related to sports is Tokyo Drift . In this movie they show some amazing drifting stunts for the viewers and also pace of this movie is so high.
i like this movie very much and i download it first time from the internet

Last edited by sportscrazy on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:47 pm

My favourite would be The Last Yard by adam sandler. I know its a half comedy, but still, I love the characters, some of them from WWE. I specially love these kind of underdog movie where the underdog comes and whoops the favourite's ass :p

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  artagnan1978 Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:15 pm

The movies that I like are for example, The Last yard and of course the Rocky series.

I like boxing all together but the movie is sensational, all the Rocky movies!
artagnan1978
artagnan1978

http://www.dreamteamgdi.ws

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down