Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favourite games console?

+2
Inquest
Sam Designs
6 posters

Go down

What's your favourite games console? Empty What's your favourite games console?

Post  Sam Designs Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:27 pm

I'm not the most crazy gamer, but I do like to play once in a while. I'm looking to buy one of the next generation consoles, but can't decide.

Which one should I get? Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii? Reasons would be great!

Sam Designs

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite games console? Empty Re: What's your favourite games console?

Post  Inquest Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:29 pm

Get the Wii, it's so fun!

Inquest

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite games console? Empty Re: What's your favourite games console?

Post  Sam Designs Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:47 pm

I wasn't too sure about the Wii. Other than the games like Sports etc, there are no decent games like the XBox other than Smash Brothers.

Sam Designs

Back to top Go down

Post  ladycallie Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:54 pm

The PS3 is expensive, but the graphics and games are really beautiful. I hear there are some kick ass games coming out, so it might be worth it. Again, the games are really pricey and unless you can afford them then...its not worth it.

The XBOX 360 is extremely popular, but I hear a lot of games are only fun if you can play on the network.

Wii is probably my favorite. Theres loads of fun games that wont make you go broke, and you can exercise with it. Plus its the cheapest out of the 3.

Either way, it depends on what kind of games you like! all three systems are magnificent!

ladycallie

Back to top Go down

Post  foreal Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:32 pm

I havent had a chance to play with a game console(well, nor I want really to.), but if I had to get one I would definetely pick Wii, couse it looks like so much fun Rolling Eyes

foreal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valcer Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:17 am

I really don't see the attraction of the Wii. Personally I'm a PC guy, I've had a PS2 for many years, but it only gets switched on when my cousins come over.

Valcer

Back to top Go down

Post  BuckBuck Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:31 pm

Do not waste your money on Wii. Its hardware is not as good as Xbox's. I have a XBOX 360 premium and i am very happy with it. Better games will be released for XBOX.
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down