Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What songs remind you of your childhood?

+8
SportsFan429
JAysmine
gscs
ladycallie
BuckBuck
spurs@heart
balwinder
Sam Designs
12 posters

Go down

What songs remind you of your childhood? Empty What songs remind you of your childhood?

Post  Sam Designs Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:14 pm

We all have those songs that when you hear them on the radio you say "I haven't heard this song since I was a kid, I used to love it!"

So what are the songs that remind you of your childhood?

Sam Designs

Back to top Go down

What songs remind you of your childhood? Empty Re: What songs remind you of your childhood?

Post  balwinder Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:23 pm

well its a song that i never really knew the name but i know its from vitamin c ( not the actual vitamin clown ). Its like a graduating song.

balwinder

Back to top Go down

What songs remind you of your childhood? Empty Re: What songs remind you of your childhood?

Post  spurs@heart Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:52 am

Its really sad but i miss old school songs Razz
spurs@heart
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  BuckBuck Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:08 pm

There is a local rap artist called Bate Pe6o. He has a song called My Friends it really reminds me of me childhood. Sadly it is in Bulgarian and i can it to you guys.
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

Post  ladycallie Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:31 pm

Music that reminds me of my childhood are things like, metallica, britney spears, madonna, etc. I grew up in the 90s and my mom was very into different types of music.

ladycallie

Back to top Go down

Post  gscs Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:44 am

Every time when listen to Christmas song , it remind me mine sweet childhood. santa
I believe Santa does not exit in this world when I was a kid, I just want to see what present from my parent the next day money. Razz
gscs
gscs

http://www.walletboosters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JAysmine Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:37 am

Not really my childhood but Boys of Summer by DJ Sammie reminds me of a game I used to play and the community and how we were all close friends and always helped each other out. I was fourteen when I started playing it...the game has since been pulled off the market and noone can access it anymore its kind sad that everyone had to go in different directions but yah DJ Sammie's Boys of Summer is my greatest memory song!

JAysmine

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:28 pm

U96 - Das Boot.

My dad used to play this around 94. I grew up remembering the song but I never heard it again until 2007. It's a pretty oldschool-techno type of song with a catchy sound. Sadly my friends disagree. Mad

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:30 pm

for me, almost all the songs that i heard when i was on my child hood make me remember of my childhood days when i sung these songs and run around my old house. Hey even when i writes thins i am getting a warm feeling on y heart, those days, those were the best days of my life....

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:36 am

Leila K Electric!! My dad used to play it all the time and my brother and me used to run around in our underwear when we were kids dancing to the song. I think it still sounds good for today specially the black lady that sings.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:49 am

I'd say "Another Brick in the Wall" by Pink Floyd. It's a pretty popular song, I know of it being popular when my mom and dad were growing up and it's one of those songs you always hear in school, so it's kind of sad to think about fresh off of my first year outside of high school! It's a good song to remember.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:21 am

i think micheal jackson songs i like the most coz he is just dancing on it beautifully i like him for his dancing
and i like songs of him especially dangerous and some other especially his live concert performance with Britney

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down