Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IronMan Competitions

4 posters

Go down

IronMan Competitions Empty IronMan Competitions

Post  ladycallie Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:44 pm

Iron man is probably one of the most incredible triathlons in my eyes. Has anyone participated or tried to participate? I am really interested in hearing everyones experiences with them.

ladycallie

Back to top Go down

IronMan Competitions Empty Re: IronMan Competitions

Post  localhost8080 Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:22 pm

never done an iron man, though id love to have a go at it =) even just to finnish it would be good, they dont do it here (im in scotland) but hopefully if i move to a nicer place then i can train and do one =)
localhost8080
localhost8080

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:06 am

It does sound like it would be one heck of an experience however I don't think I would handle the swimming too well. After all a mass group of people swimming in the ocean flapping their limbs is like a dinner invitational to a pack load of sharks... No
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:00 pm

oh! sorry i am a little bit confused with the word Iron man. sorry to ask, but what does this Iron man means. For me what i remembers when hearing the name Iron man is Martial artists breaking the boards and getting hit by poles which breaks after hitting them.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down