Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biggest looser in the NBA?

4 posters

Go down

Biggest looser in the NBA? Empty Biggest looser in the NBA?

Post  BuckBuck Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:14 pm

There are many great players in the league that never got a ring or any titles. I really feel bad for them but they are the biggest loosers. Very Happy

Two names come up in my mind:
The first one: T mac - The dude has never been in the second round in the playoffs
The other one: Jamal Craword
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

Biggest looser in the NBA? Empty Re: Biggest looser in the NBA?

Post  bhushna22 Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:56 am

T mac
yeah he is the biggest loser play like he is playing the game alone and their is no one on the court just him.
I have never seen him passing he just runs and gets tackled and the team loses so only he is not allowed to come on the court in the second half.

bhushna22

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:01 pm

McGrady, easily. All bad things come to an end, though. The Rockets have Artest now... McGrady, Artest, and Yao is another one of those 'big 3' type of player sets.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:58 am

I would have to say the biggest loser is Keith Closs. Closs hasn't been the NBA league since 2000 and still claims in social settings he's a current NBA player. He's arguably the softest, most heartless player in NBA history and was once beat up by a scantily clad woman in an bar.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:13 am

jawlk wrote:I would have to say the biggest loser is Keith Closs. Closs hasn't been the NBA league since 2000 and still claims in social settings he's a current NBA player. He's arguably the softest, most heartless player in NBA history and was once beat up by a scantily clad woman in an bar.
I'm pretty sure Closs has been in the D-League once or twice now? I'm pretty sure he hasn't been the same player since all of those people beat him down in LA, but that's saying a lot. Here's the video actually: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a9be9_4907

He was acting like an idiot though, that all could have been avoided.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down