Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What genres of music do you prefer?

+12
SportsFan429
JAysmine
jawlk
evolva
spurs@heart
artagnan1978
gscs
Belso
localhost8080
ladycallie
Valcer
BuckBuck
16 posters

Go down

What genres of music do you prefer? Empty What genres of music do you prefer?

Post  BuckBuck Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:19 pm

I like listeting to almost any kind of rap - hyphy, crunk, booty, east mainstream, gunit, hardcore, south or whatever. I love it. I also listen some hard trance, hardstyle. But not very often.
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

What genres of music do you prefer? Empty Re: What genres of music do you prefer?

Post  Valcer Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:33 pm

I'm into bands rather than genres really. But mainly (classic) rock and rock 'n' roll. Queen, Bruce Springsteen, Beatles, Boston, Styx, and a bit of Radiohead from time to time.

Valcer

Back to top Go down

What genres of music do you prefer? Empty Re: What genres of music do you prefer?

Post  ladycallie Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:27 pm

I am mostly into progressive metal, industrial, and peppy music that gets me moving. I really dont like rap or anything mainstream. It always depends on my mood though!

ladycallie

Back to top Go down

Post  localhost8080 Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:52 am

mostly metal. though im starting to get into post-rock and more electronic stuff, i write music, both metal and electronic, though i dont really mind what kind of music it is, just as long as its well written or interesting
Very Happy
localhost8080
localhost8080

Back to top Go down

Post  Belso Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:03 am

It's indie rock n roll for me, the proper british stuff!
Belso
Belso

Back to top Go down

Post  gscs Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:53 am

I love Jazz music. Every good Jazz musician can improvise a melody for songs.

What genres of music do you prefer? Norah_10

Norah Jones is one of my favorite female Jazz singer.
She is pretty and sexy. Razz
gscs
gscs

http://www.walletboosters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  artagnan1978 Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:18 pm

I like what is generally called Golden Oldies... I like everything that is quality and nice music. I don't really like the today's music. My favorites are the old times music... they knew how to play real music Smile
artagnan1978
artagnan1978

http://www.dreamteamgdi.ws

Back to top Go down

Post  spurs@heart Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:40 pm

I like all sorts... from classical to heavy rock. I prefer heavy and medium rock... Favourite all time band though would have to be the Beatles Razz
spurs@heart
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  evolva Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:58 am

i love the hip hop , jazz and rap type of music

evolva

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:04 am

I enjoy hiphop, trance, and different styles of drum n bass. Also a fan of classic 80s tunes and don't forget holiday/seasonal music, nothing warms my heart more than a Christmas carol with the family during that time of the year.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  JAysmine Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:33 am

I love all kinds of music, pop, rap, r&b, hip hop, rock, country and so forth the only genre I cannot tolerate very well is heavy metal....I can't stand listening to people scream so loudly that they are not singing anymore but just screaming the words, anyone can grow a mustache and do that!

JAysmine

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:15 pm

I was always a metal fan since middleschool (mostly nu-metal) but once highschool started I was mostly listening to Nu-Metal, Heavy Metal, and Industrial Metal.

Nowadays I mostly listen to the Industrial genre more, such as Electro-Industrial, Terror-EBM, a little bit of synthpop and futurepop, and Industrial Rock/Metal. I've recently been pulled into Melodic Death Metal, thanks to In Flames. Sadly I think every other MDM band sucks though.

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:51 pm

Mostly conscious hip-hop... Mos Def, Common, MF DOOM, Nas, stuff like that... I'm getting more into techno and electronica, and I've always been off and on with alternative. I can listen to it, but I have to be in the mood to actually hear it.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:06 pm

I pretty much listen to anything that has a good beat, if it sounds good, ill like it, thats just the way i roll. but im mostly into hiphop, dancehall, eurodance i guess, and some daft punk style songs, other than that i try to stay away from, unless it really sounds good.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:24 pm

What i like the most is classic oldies, oriental instrumental musics, hip hopes, traditional folk songs, some Indian musics, Arabic songs, Egyptian songs and the rock. Arabic have particular attractive type of tone which gives a particular vibration. And the Indian one, even i ears them a little, they have beautiful soft melodies.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:01 pm

BuckBuck wrote:I like listeting to almost any kind of rap - hyphy, crunk, booty, east mainstream, gunit, hardcore, south or whatever. I love it. I also listen some hard trance, hardstyle. But not very often.

Hehe, crunk music is always good. The crunk beat is something everyone can enjoy i believe. I especially like the king of crunk himself, little john. Hes an amazing rapper and his lyrics are pretty deep. I also enjoy snap music too, anything thats from the south.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:36 am

i love pop,remix,band,underground and sad musics and i love the music and when i free i just on my computer and get started to listen a music
the most favourite singer for me is micheal jackson as he is a very talented person he just brilliant and i love his dances especially his break dance

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down