Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The music I hear when I was alone

4 posters

Go down

The music I hear when I was alone Empty The music I hear when I was alone

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:43 pm

The music I hear when I was alone is the song of Titanic. I have no words to describe about that song. The starting line of that song is " Every night in my dreams". The song is full of imotion of a lover about her lover.

The film also was a great hit and I still hear people singing this song even it was quite a long time the song was released.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

The music I hear when I was alone Empty Re: The music I hear when I was alone

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:50 pm

thats a really amazing song, the film itself was also brilliant. she is such a good singer it always brings tears into my eyes knowing what a beautiful job she did with the song. every night in my dreams, i see you, i feel you. i just love it.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:11 pm

yeah, the titanic's song and its background instrumentals are really marvelous. It really deserve the Oscar awards. But for me there is no specific songs that i want to hear when i am alone. I usually plays some smooth musics or English classics.

zxlewi wrote:The music I hear when I was alone is the song of Titanic. I have no words to describe about that song. The starting line of that song is " Every night in my dreams". The song is full of imotion of a lover about her lover.

The film also was a great hit and I still hear people singing this song even it was quite a long time the song was released.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:39 am

exactly i agree with the thread starter
titanic songs is just brilliant
i cannot find a word to describe that songs it just feeling
every night in my dreams i see you
oh my god i am getting immotional now

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:37 pm

LOL, everyone jumping on the Titanic bandwagon? I personally prefer to listen to The Doors when I am alone, specially their live performances. Their songs are really melodious and in between the live performances, jim morrison starts talking random stuff, that's really special.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down