Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic Literature?

4 posters

Go down

Classic Literature? Empty Classic Literature?

Post  ladycallie Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:59 pm

I adore most classic literature. Some of my favorites are by William Faulkner, and Henrik Ibsen. Do you like classic lit, or do you find it ultimately boring?

ladycallie

Back to top Go down

Classic Literature? Empty Re: Classic Literature?

Post  BuckBuck Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:21 am

Actually not all the classic is boring. I like Tolostoi's books and many Bulgarians. Bulgarian classic really reveal a lot of information about the way of life back 200 years ago. So there are some books that i really enjoy.
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

Post  ladycallie Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:09 am

I love Tolstoy. Everything by him is incredible. We were required to read a lot of his works in English. Smile Too bad a lot of kids dont like classic lit.

ladycallie

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:54 pm

we should really have that taste to enjoy the classics to really enjoy the classics. Young people usually looks for some thing that's suite their age... And most of them are not so easily entertaining. And i also rate that Tolstoy is a good writer

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:43 am

Our teacher made us read Anna Karenina. Its like 900 pages long and some parts are ok but a lot of it is also boring. I did good on the tests because I had used the internet for some help. Still I am quite proud of reading it because I thought I would never finish.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down