Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F1 constructors championship

3 posters

Go down

F1 constructors championship Empty F1 constructors championship

Post  localhost8080 Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:35 pm

who do you think will win the constructors championship this year ? currently ferrari are in the lead, with bmw second and mclaren third, im guessing that itll be ferrari, as their cars always finnish within a place of each other, mclaren are usually separated by the ferraris and the bmw's, im guessing that hamilton is gonna win the drivers and ferrari are gonna win the constructors, what do you think ?
localhost8080
localhost8080

Back to top Go down

F1 constructors championship Empty Re: F1 constructors championship

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:14 am

I think Fernando Alonso has a great chance at at the f1 championship. The guy already has the record of being the youngest f1 champion and I think as he gets only his odds can only get better. The guys got plenty of awards and records that aren't being broken anytime soon.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Mclaren MP4-20 Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:56 pm

Hiya ,

@jawlk: we're talking about the constructors tile (Teams Title)

This year I would say McLaren has been the best... historically out of the ten teams we have this year, the three greatest teams left are...

Ferrari
McLaren
Williams

Williams may not be able to cope with the huge budgets the other two have nowadays, but they are still my favourite team of all time... I just hope their 2 and a half years or so of prep for next year pays off... coz I would love to see a Williams take the chequered flag after so long...

Mclaren MP4-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down