Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Massa win the Championship?

4 posters

Go down

Can Massa win the Championship? Empty Can Massa win the Championship?

Post  Nostromo Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:51 pm

Felipe Massa won the European Grand Prix in Valencia and is now only a few points behind Hamilton - My question is can he go the distance and seriously challenge for the title?

Raikkonen's engine failure has left him even further adrift, though given the inconsistency of performances this year, doesn't put him out of the running by a long chalk.

Nice to see Alonso had another good race, too...

Nostromo

Back to top Go down

Can Massa win the Championship? Empty Re: Can Massa win the Championship?

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:49 pm

I don't see why not, Massa is a legit racer and has always been one of these guys that kind of flies under the radar. That engine failure really was something to see, it's so disappointing when something like that happens and interrupts a competitive race, but that's just how things tend to go down when you're a racing fan.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:10 am

Yes he definitely can. The thing with dealing with predictions is always a tough one though. Does he have a chance? Yes? Will he actually win? Only time can decide. So stay tuned and keep up with the racing news and matches. I'll definitely be watching.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Mclaren MP4-20 Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:04 pm

Ferrari has somewhat dropped the ball, and the amount of mistakes from both the team and the drivers is just too much.

Räikkönen seems to be disinterested about the whole thing and looking at the mechanics while he walked into the pits, they didn't even look at him.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Alonso at Ferrari next year, if Kimi doesn't pull his head out of his posterior anytime soon.

and yeah i don't think Massa can win this year just remember some Races as silverstone affraid he can't drive in wets .

My Favo. Driver is Kimi Raikkonen i hope he can make a comeback Very Happy

Mclaren MP4-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down