Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best cricket team

+5
zxlewi
lalit7552
jawlk
evolva
ammarmemon
9 posters

Go down

best cricket team Empty best cricket team

Post  ammarmemon Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:30 am

Which team is the best cricket team in u opinion??
From my point of view,Australians are the best becz they are always consistent.On 2nd position,I will keep Pakistan as it is also a great team in the field of cricket

ammarmemon

Back to top Go down

best cricket team Empty Re: best cricket team

Post  evolva Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:05 am

India of course is the best team , just lags a bit co-operation

evolva

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:47 am

I really enjoy India, they have some really fast catches. I suggest to all fans of India that you search up their cricket team on YouTube or another video site for some rather great gameplay. I was just watching some of India's cricket vids not too long ago. Just grab a snack and submerge into the depths of cricket.

Last edited by jawlk on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  lalit7552 Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:25 pm

ammarmemon wrote:Which team is the best cricket team in u opinion??
From my point of view,Australians are the best becz they are always consistent.On 2nd position,I will keep Pakistan as it is also a great team in the field of cricket

Well I am agree with Australia but now Pakistan is unable to provide that killer instinct which they had earlier. Now they are scattered team and they are having great fight in their pavillion.

I never saw Pakistan team in that bad form so far.

For Second I think South Africa is good choice and so far this is the team which can give fight to Australia.

lalit7552

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:10 pm

I will go for Australia. Because the way they are approaching the each and every game is really nice. They are having a team of 11, in this all are best. And another quality of them are they will not take their opposing team lightly and they will give their 100 % in each game and they are having a group of talented bench strength. I think these are the reason why they won the world cup thrice and stayed inthe number one position for a quite long time.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  sophia Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:34 am

Well, i favorite team is South Africa and Australia. Both are very professional team. India is also great team but they are lacking in professionalism.
Though south Africa fail to win major events such as World Cup but they always played like professionals.

Thanks
Sophia Alliee

sophia

Back to top Go down

best cricket team Empty Favorite Team

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:10 am

My favorite team is Australia & Sout Africa just because of their professionaliszm.These two teams always show their professionalizm in their game.

Although if we see individual player then pakistan & india have most dangrous player of cricket world but bcz of their unconsistency they could't maintain their level & they see ups & downs in their ranking.

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  kunal Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:57 pm

Indian team for sure, but I guess I am just biased because its my country Wink

Indian team has the capacity to win against any opposition in world cricket, but they just lack a little application and cohesion. Individually, there wouldn't be anyone who would NOT want them in their team.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratchet Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:00 pm

It would have to be Australia then followed by India in my opinion. I do prefer India but i'm just giving my personal opinion. Hopefully India can reform and take down Australia in the near future.

Ratchet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down