Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monta Out 3 To 4 Months With Ankle Injury

2 posters

Go down

Monta Out 3 To 4 Months With Ankle Injury Empty Monta Out 3 To 4 Months With Ankle Injury

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:08 am

Monta Ellis will be out for at least three months, possibly four, after suffering a severe high ankle sprain in Jackson, Mississippi, his hometown.

Ellis was scheduled to undergo surgery on his left ankle in Alabama on Wednesday, according to team sources.

Ellis signed a six-year, $66 million contract extension from the Warriors just a few weeks ago.
That's really a shame, Monta is a great up-and-coming player and it's always bad to see a guy go down with an ankle injury. He's one of the faster players in the league and I know the guys over in the Bay area are sad at this loss.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Monta Out 3 To 4 Months With Ankle Injury Empty Re: Monta Out 3 To 4 Months With Ankle Injury

Post  zxlewi Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:11 am

Its allways bad to hear when a up and coming players gets injured as thats the worst that they need apart from it does give them press releases and so makes them more well known but its a shame its for the wrong reasons. media seem to be all over bad news but good news noone hears about today Sad

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Monta Out 3 To 4 Months With Ankle Injury Empty Re: Monta Out 3 To 4 Months With Ankle Injury

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:03 am

You could be right, I haven't heard any media coverage on how Shaun Livingston is holding up and if he's returning this year. That guy had one of the most serious injuries I've ever witnessed on live TV... I wish he'd have went to college, if he was at Duke that year then that would have never ended up happening. It's a shame.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down