Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canada announces cricket eligible for government funding now ...

3 posters

Go down

Canada announces cricket eligible for government funding now ... Empty Canada announces cricket eligible for government funding now ...

Post  -=[Sportalk]=- Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:26 am

Canada announces cricket eligible for government funding now ...

Some great news for all the canadian cricket lovers and fans. The Government of Canada today announced that Cricket Association stands eligible for the future funding by the government. This would really help the canadian cricket to grow leaps and bounds. With the amount of immigrants in Canada, it's not uncommon to see most community centers also having cricket playgrounds now...

-=[Sportalk]=-

Back to top Go down

Canada announces cricket eligible for government funding now ... Empty Re: Canada announces cricket eligible for government funding now ...

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:43 am

Hmm yes, its definitely a forward step for the expansion of cricket in other countries. Right now there are only about 9 nations playing cricket seriously and this needs to change. For cricket to become a global sport, we need more countries funding its expansion with cricket grounds, govt funding etc.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Canada announces cricket eligible for government funding now ... Empty Re: Canada announces cricket eligible for government funding now ...

Post  sportscrazy Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:04 pm

yes its a great news for canadian cricket fans
i just want to say one thing that i love the way of batting of a canadian player i think its davison the captain the way he bat against westindies in the previous worldcup it brialliant

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down