Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cricket! Lot of money!

4 posters

Go down

Cricket! Lot of money! Empty Cricket! Lot of money!

Post  -=[Sportalk]=- Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:36 am

Cricket! Lot of money!

I think soon Cricket will be in the same league as rich sports such as Football, Tennis, Golf, Formula I. With whopping amount of deals offered by Indian breakaway leagues it seems that Cricket will soon the richest sport in the world. I think this because of all these new Leagues for Cricket Such has Indian Cricket League & Indian Premeir League!!

What Do u think?? Please Reply with Your Views On this!

-=[Sportalk]=-

Back to top Go down

Cricket! Lot of money! Empty Cricket: Money

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:42 am

Cricket may not provide riches as compared to Soccer, Golf, etc. In other places, but in India, its the Richest Sport to ever have played. The Indian Cricket board, BCCI, is the richest board in the world, in cricket. Soon its going to surpass boards of other sport as well. Cricket is like a religion in India, and the players are worshipped here, hence so much circulation of money.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Cricket! Lot of money! Empty Re: Cricket! Lot of money!

Post  Ratchet Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:03 pm

What i'm hoping for is that cricket becomes a world wide recognized sport. So countries from Europe would participate. Once that happens you will see a big flow a money circulating around. India, Australia and the UK have lots of money in the cricket too. In Australia the stakes are high in bets.

Ratchet

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:50 pm

yes no doubt indian people love cricket and they worshiped to it and also IPL is the biggest leauge i have ever seen in cricket history and i think that now in my opinion after some days this club cricket will started as it is in football

what do u say fellows????

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:34 pm

BCCI is already richer than ALL other clubs in the world, even stalwarts like Real Madrid and Manchester United don't earn as much money as BCCI does. But then, that is just India, in other parts of the world, cricket clubs do not have enough money to fund matches, or even afford a proper cricket ground.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down