Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much music do you listen daily?

+14
zxlewi
Craig
Aran
SportsFan429
JAysmine
evolva
Sims2
gscs
AeeyoU
Belso
localhost8080
bhushna22
ladycallie
BuckBuck
18 posters

Go down

How much music do you listen daily? Empty How much music do you listen daily?

Post  BuckBuck Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:12 am

How much music do you listen daily? I love listeting to music while doing all kind of stuff. It really helps me to relax. Probably i listen to music 6 to 7 hours a day. Sometimes i even listen music while i sleep.
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

How much music do you listen daily? Empty Re: How much music do you listen daily?

Post  ladycallie Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:05 am

I listen to music all the time. If I didnt I would be one sad girl. I love listening to soothing things at night, but any other kind of music while I am sleeping gives me strange dreams.

ladycallie

Back to top Go down

How much music do you listen daily? Empty Re: How much music do you listen daily?

Post  bhushna22 Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:02 am

All the time....
When ever i am on comp or riding or on work i have a I touch always on my ear.
Currently i love the latest Akon and Madonna albums but w8ing for more of the Punk music to come out...

bhushna22

Back to top Go down

Post  localhost8080 Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:50 am

i listen to music almost constantly, though right now im not, it feels strange, cos i just noticed it! i usually have itunes on all day - i have about 1000 albums in itunes right now, but i need to get a record player hooked into my pc so i can get my vinyls on to it, i have about 500 vinyls to record onto my pc =| its gonna be a tough job, but im gonna do it.
localhost8080
localhost8080

Back to top Go down

Post  Belso Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:09 am

I listen to music every minute of the day i can! dont know what i would do without my ipod!
Belso
Belso

Back to top Go down

Post  AeeyoU Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:09 pm

I am crazy of music i usually listen music whole day and some time it depend on the mood, in my friends every latest album 1st come to me !!
In short, Music is in my soul.
AeeyoU
AeeyoU

Back to top Go down

Post  gscs Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:22 am

Most of the time I listening music in my car driving to office. It's about 20 minutes per day, sometimes radio; sometimes CD, enjoy and no rush. Razz
I do enjoy listening Jazz at night. so nice
gscs
gscs

http://www.walletboosters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sims2 Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:42 pm

Depends really. Usually for around thirty minutes a day on your average day, however obviously when travelling you tend to use it more. It's usually quite good when doing work as well.

Sims2

Back to top Go down

Post  evolva Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:57 am

BuckBuck wrote:How much music do you listen daily? I love listeting to music while doing all kind of stuff. It really helps me to relax. Probably i listen to music 6 to 7 hours a day. Sometimes i even listen music while i sleep.

even when u sleep ??? man thats amazing , u must be keeping it low then ??

evolva

Back to top Go down

Post  JAysmine Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:35 am

I listen to way too much music, it is constant, all the time. I sometimes keep the music on low when I am sleeping too ... but then I play relaxing music like Corinne Bailey Rae. My Ipod is nearly dead....that means I have listened to about 6-8 hrs of music today. Rad huh??

JAysmine

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:30 pm

An amazing amount. I have thousands of songs on my playlist and usually set it up so it plays songs I've never listened to when I'm bored. It feels awkward to be on the computer and NOT listen to music nowadays.

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:45 pm

I pretty much listen to music everytime im on the pc, which is easily numerous hours per day..although my playlist isnt huge or anything, i usually listen to a web radio, and from there i just pick out the songs i like and end up downloading them and adding them to a playlist or something.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:54 pm

I listen to at least 60 songs a day, but I'd listen to a lot more if I actually had a comfortable pair of headphones. My speakers are really poor quality, and listening to music is always better with headphones on, and my headphones are just as bad... doesn't make for much fun when you're not comfortable.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:01 pm

yeah dude i know how you feel, what really pisses me off is when only one side of your headphones work, like my headphones for my mp3 player only works on 1 side, and its really fucking annoying when im on the bus or something going to school and music comes out of 1 ear..i go crazy. i get furious.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:35 pm

on my old days i used to listen lot of musics each day. I used to put a head phone and hear some rocks, hip hopes, and Indian songs when i program, and even study. But now a days i seldom hears musics like that, even i wish i can.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:34 am

i just listen music 12 hours per day and i think music is a thing from which a person get relaxed

when i listen music i just got relaxed and just remember feelings of the past and just wants to remember my past days when i am in love

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:47 pm

Hmm it varies a lot. On schooldays, I listen to music atleast 2-3 hours a day when I come back and before I got to sleep. On weekends, its more like all day long....morning, afternoon, evening and night, my IPOD just keeps playing :p

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratchet Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:29 pm

I generally listen to music around 8 hours a day, this is for school days. I keep my ipod on and at home I have my speakers on Wink I just cant live without the sound of music pumping in me.

On weekends i listen to it all the time, which is why I seem to love Disco's and Parties because there is endless music.

Ratchet

Back to top Go down

Post  sophia Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:52 pm

Normally I listen to music for two to three hour at night.
What kind of music i listen?
Well, this depends on my mood, sometime rock and some time folk so it all depends on my mood.

sophia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down