Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best music for working out?

+5
Aran
Craig
JAysmine
ladycallie
BuckBuck
9 posters

Go down

The best music for working out? Empty The best music for working out?

Post  BuckBuck Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:15 am

I have seen some people that love working out while listening to some metal/rock. I really cant stand such music so what else should i try? Club bangers gets me going.
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

The best music for working out? Empty Re: The best music for working out?

Post  ladycallie Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:05 am

Trance or techno is really good for working out. There usually isnt any words though. I prefer anything that is fast paced, it gets my adrenaline up and roaring.

ladycallie

Back to top Go down

Post  JAysmine Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:44 am

I have a dirty little secret....

I ....
LOVE
to
Work
out
to
an
artist
known
as....

MILEY CYRUS also known as HANNAH MONTANA

I have no clue why but her sugar coated candy songs really energize me and get me pumping. I also like to listen to the Jonas Brothers when I am working out....I guess it is because when I am working out I don't want to rot my teeth with real candy so I rot my brain with teenie music instead!

JAysmine

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:14 pm

Trance, techno, eurodance... one of those. My mom used to own a gym and she had a lot of techno and eurodance playing, stuff with thick bass. Rap could work also, hardcore rap, something malicious and angry could really push you to push harder.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:30 pm

I would suggest listening to eurodance and or hiphop. When I went to the gym, i'd listen to Adam Tensta - My Cool, i'd recommend this to all of you guys, it really pumps you up and enables you to push even harder and to pump that iron! So go ahead and get that song and put it into your mp3 players and enjoy!

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:21 pm

One word: Aggrotech.

The hard beats are a bit slow so they go with your motion (benchpressing, bicep curls, etc) yet the songs themselves are quite heavy and aggressive.

If that's not your thing, there's a lot of metal I work out with too, mostly from In Flames though.

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:53 pm

I was at the gym the other day SportsFan, I actually put some aggrotech on my mp3 player, i have to agree with you, blasting those bicep curls along with the bassline was just amazing, i really felt the bass in my veins and in my muscles. thanks for that tip man.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:15 pm

all those hip hopes, heavy metal, hard rocks, techno etc are good workouts. But for me the karnatic classical musics are the hard one to learn , master and perform. Since is needs good discipline to do that, and also its the hard one to digest too , even for Indians Smile

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:53 pm

That's true, but I can't stand listening to relaxing music when trying to work out..it just makes me feel sleepy instead of motivated and pumped up like its supposed too.

So i'm just going to stick to hiphop, some aggrotech here and there, and techno aswell. It's all about that moment right there when you're at the gym, might aswell make it worth while.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  BoSoxFan Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:22 am

Possibly the best workout music you could ever have is Metal/Rock, ACDC brings back the good old days, and Music from System of a Down, Disturbed, and Avenged Sevenfold put me in the mood to just work out all day long.

BoSoxFan

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:25 am

bit of aqua barbie girl and boyzone i find works well.... looool only joking people that is probably the worst. i think it all depends what you are working out with... say a punch bag you want to feel anger. but say a treadmill you could go for a walk on it or a run so the music should effect your energy and push you that little bit further too Smile

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:24 am

when i am working i just wants to listen pop songs espacially rock bands
especially when i am doing mathematics i just want to listen rock so that i solve all the problems of mathematics

the favourite song when i like to listen when i am studying is what is love??
and when i listen this song luckily all of my questins git right

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down