Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Stewert to leave Gibbs racing.

3 posters

Go down

Tony Stewert to leave Gibbs racing. Empty Tony Stewert to leave Gibbs racing.

Post  corleone Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:30 pm

Do not shed a tear for the principals at Joe Gibbs Racing.

Tony Stewart will not be missed.

Oh, the No. 20 team will certainly experience a few melancholy moments. In addition to his tremendous on track talents and two Cup titles, Stewart is one of the most generous and jovial drivers that a team could want behind the wheel. When he walks through the Huntersville halls of JGR, the place brightens up.

The future of Joe Gibbs Racing is considerably bright indeed with a roster that has an average age of 23. Can you name another stable in NASCAR that has long-term prospects that can compare to JGR?

corleone

Back to top Go down

Tony Stewert to leave Gibbs racing. Empty Re: Tony Stewert to leave Gibbs racing.

Post  localhost8080 Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:42 pm

lol, this made no sense to me, i thought it was rally or F1, but then i figured out that its NASCAR =)
i have never seen nascar. id like to drive one, but its not really the best thing to watch, well, not compaired to the WRC its not !
localhost8080
localhost8080

Back to top Go down

Tony Stewert to leave Gibbs racing. Empty Re: Tony Stewert to leave Gibbs racing.

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:41 am

Eh I'm not really into Nascar. I'm more of a fan off off road rally racing where they kick up plenty mud on dangerous terrain. Watching a bunch of guys drive around in circles on a street road doesn't really interest me. However if you make it a Destruction Derby then I'm all for it! Smile
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down