Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

racing on the streets!

+3
SportsFan429
gscs
vgpaat
7 posters

Go down

racing on the streets! Empty racing on the streets!

Post  vgpaat Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:06 am

who would go for street racing? this must be really, really fun! just don't get caught by the policemen around!!! lol!

vgpaat

Back to top Go down

racing on the streets! Empty Re: racing on the streets!

Post  gscs Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:58 am

This happened when I was aged around 14-15 years old. Razz
My friend and me used to race after we had modified our bikes at the workshop.
That's was so-called HONDA CUP 70 lol!
gscs
gscs

http://www.walletboosters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:08 pm

I think street racing is stupid. It puts people in danger for no reason and the people doing it are usually driving very crappy cars.

A bit of me dies everytime I see a Skyline GTR rammed into a tree.

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:24 pm

Street racing is pretty retarded..but its fun to watch though, its just stupid that some of them dont even know how to drive properly and always end up crashing a very expensive car.
Theres usually pasengers present in the car as well, which also puts him/her in danger aswell so..yeah, im gonna stick with watching it on youtube LOL.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:33 am

Ah, I'm not a fan of the movies The Fast and the Furious but I am a fan of real classy street racing, and no not those cheap ricers. I'm talking about true American muscle cars. I spectated a muscle car race the other day, both guys were driving some 1980s model cars, fun to watch when the stakes are high.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:58 pm

I don't see how 80's American muscle cars are "real classy". What do you define as a ricer to begin with?

I'm not a fan of the Fast and Furious series either, it's just a bunch of retards in Eclipses dreaming they could keep up with supercars or something.

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:30 pm

SportsFan429 wrote:I don't see how 80's American muscle cars are "real classy". What do you define as a ricer to begin with?

I'm not a fan of the Fast and Furious series either, it's just a bunch of retards in Eclipses dreaming they could keep up with supercars or something.

I totally agree with you 100% about it being about a bunch of retards in Eclipses and Hondas dreaming they could keep up with some real cars. And 80's american muscle cars are pretty ugly, im not gonna lie, i don't find them classy at all.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:44 pm

Racing is not an childish sport. It needs immense body strength , flexibility. So I think it has to done only by the professional because it is at last a dangerous sport. Other wise we have to construct a separate racing track and do the training with the supervision of a trained coach, and also during the training session there should be medical team ready for any kind of accidents. And an important thing we have to get the permission from the government.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:09 am

Street racing strikes me as kind of childish also. It's dumb to put yourself as well as so many others in danger just to prove who's car is faster. It's not a real problem where I'm from, but I've saw some incidents on TV where people are shot and killed over race and deals gone wrong, and people crashing and dying in the process of racing.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:17 pm

Craig wrote:Street racing strikes me as kind of childish also. It's dumb to put yourself as well as so many others in danger just to prove who's car is faster. It's not a real problem where I'm from, but I've saw some incidents on TV where people are shot and killed over race and deals gone wrong, and people crashing and dying in the process of racing.

I think they should go to a race track if they really want to prove themselves. Its also about who the best driver is but street racers aer just stupid children who run around in the middle of the highway to see who is luckier. Real racers do it on the track..

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down