Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last album you bought?

+8
SportsFan429
Aran
Craig
JAysmine
gscs
Belso
localhost8080
BuckBuck
12 posters

Go down

Last album you bought? Empty Last album you bought?

Post  BuckBuck Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:27 pm

The last thing i bought was MJG's solo album. Really nothing special at all. Couple of featuring tracks with mate 8Ball. Nice instrumentals typical south lyric. Overall decent. I do not regret the money i gave for the album.
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

Last album you bought? Empty Re: Last album you bought?

Post  localhost8080 Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:57 pm

the last album i bought was by a japanese instrumental rock band, called mono.
myspace.com/monojapan
i saw them in glasgow, and they were absolutely fantastic, so i went and bought the two cds that i could find - they are called
'under the pipal tree'
'walking cloud and deep red sky, flag fluttered and the sun shined'
and
'you are there'
they are by far the best albums ive bought in the last 5 years.
localhost8080
localhost8080

Back to top Go down

Post  Belso Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:42 pm

Wow, now you're asking! Must be honest and say i rarely buy albums these days due to the beauty of the internet! But yer last album must be... Babyshambles - Shotters Nation
Belso
Belso

Back to top Go down

Post  gscs Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:34 am

Yes, I am total agree with the "Beauty of the Internet". Razz
Nowadays, I just download the mp3 I want from Internet and burn it into a CD. The CD I will keep it inside my car since most of the time I listening to music while I drive to office.
The last album is a love song album "Valentine Edition" for my girlfriend on Valentine Day. flower
gscs
gscs

http://www.walletboosters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  JAysmine Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:39 am

I am proud to say I don't download illegally I think its silly because if you like an artist you should support them ! Music does have a dollar value and those Ads comparing stealing a TV to music are correct. Anyway the last album I bought was Mandi Perkin's debut...it rocks you should look her up.

JAysmine

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:37 pm

I recently grabbed Nas' new untitled album, which wasn't as great as it could have been. Coming from one of the top 3 rappers of all-time, I expected a little better, but it wasn't horrible by any stretch. I'm not so sure how someone goes about making an album without an official name to it, either...

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:55 pm

I have never bought an album. But the last album i downloaded was The Game's leaked album called L.A.X its really nice, i already have a couple favorites of myself. That album and also some old classic albums like 2pac, notorious b.i.g and also other old school artists.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:16 pm

Aran wrote:I have never bought an album. But the last album i downloaded was The Game's leaked album called L.A.X its really nice, i already have a couple favorites of myself. That album and also some old classic albums like 2pac, notorious b.i.g and also other old school artists.

I've also never bought an album before. I guess I don't think it's worth the money or something.

There's also the problem of bands usually only having about 3-4 good songs per album. Sorry but that's just not worth it.

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:38 am

the last album i bought is of indian singer sonu nigam
hes just brilliant
but i need not to buy an album coz i just download a song from internet but i want a song of sonu nigam i didnt find it on the internet so thats why i just buy his album thats a reason for buying an album

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:40 pm

Hmm, I actually prefer to just download whatever I want, but I guess the feeling of actually owning music in CD's is a different feeling altogether. I last bought 'how to dismantle an atomic bomb' by U2 and I was very satisfied with the music. I have been a fan of U2 for a long time, and this was value for money.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratchet Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:44 pm

Buying Albums? Ahh... I get mine for free. The last album i downloaded was Toxicity by System of a Down, which was around 2 months ago. I only download rock/metal songs with the occasional pop.

I'll be downloading Guns N Roses new album, Chinese Democracy soon though.

Ratchet

Back to top Go down

Post  sophia Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:46 pm

i have bought "Loose" by Nelly Furtado few months ago. that was the last album i bought. I listen to this album several time and i like it very much.

Thanks
Sophia Alliee

sophia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down