Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers Back For a Studio Album

+2
ladycallie
Sam Designs
6 posters

Go down

Red Hot Chilli Peppers Back For a Studio Album Empty Red Hot Chilli Peppers Back For a Studio Album

Post  Sam Designs Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:13 pm

Rumors of their breakup have been denied, and the making of a new album will begin in September. I hope their new album won't be as long as Stadium Arcadium, they had so many songs that most of them sounded the same.

Sam Designs

Back to top Go down

Red Hot Chilli Peppers Back For a Studio Album Empty Re: Red Hot Chilli Peppers Back For a Studio Album

Post  ladycallie Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:28 pm

Thats exciting news! I absolutely adore the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Do you know any other information?

ladycallie

Back to top Go down

Red Hot Chilli Peppers Back For a Studio Album Empty Re: Red Hot Chilli Peppers Back For a Studio Album

Post  Sam Designs Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:43 pm

For more information, see the news article here:

http://www.kansan.com/blogs/crows_nest/2008/jul/22/chili_peppers/

"In fact, Smith claims that the best of the Red Hot Chili Peppers is yet to come."

Sam Designs

Back to top Go down

Post  gscs Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:08 am

Red Hot Chili Peppers is another great rock band. I've still remember the first time I watched the Under The Bridge music video clip from a satellite TV show....wow! it's great music video. I love their songs.

From what I've search from the internet, the track list:

1. ‘Dani California’
    ‘Charlie’
    'Snow (Hey Oh)'
    'Stadium Arcadium'
    'Ghost Dance'
    'She's Only 18'
    'Slow Cheetah'
    'Torture Me'
    'Animal Bar'
    'Especially In Michigan'
    'Warlocks'
    'C'mon Girl'
    'Storm In A Teacup'
    'Hey'
    'Desecration Smile'
    'Tell Me Baby'
    'Hard To Concentrate'
    'Wet Sand'
    '21st Century'
    'She Looks To Me'
    'Readymade'
    'If*'
    'Make You Feel Better'
    ‘Early Eighties'
    'So Much I'
    'We Believe'
    'Turn It Again'
    'Death Of A Martian'

afro
gscs
gscs

http://www.walletboosters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:49 am

I dont really like red hot chelli pepers. They have maybe one or two good songs but then it gets boring and the beats are ok. I liked dani california because the music video was really cool. They made fun of different genres of bands.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:04 am

I don't mind them, my parents listened to some of their stuff when I was growing up so I'm pretty fond of them. A girl I'm around every other day listens to a lot of their music also, so I'm pretty familiar with most of their music and have a few songs of theirs on my playlist as well.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  BoSoxFan Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:17 am

I allways loved the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, And I want to see this new album comming out! Seeing as it may be very promising. One of my all-time favorite songs is Under The Bridge or City of Angels.

BoSoxFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:01 am

Lots of west-coast alternative/grunge that came up around that time is good... Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Blind Melon; all three of those are very successful bands and probably still make a killing's worth of cash today without having released a new album in who knows how long... well, at least Soundgarden and BM.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down