Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what events are you looking forward to ?

5 posters

Go down

what events are you looking forward to ? Empty what events are you looking forward to ?

Post  localhost8080 Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:48 am

what events are you looking forward to ?
personally im looking forward to the swimming, and the cycling
ive been looking all day at the dates for all the events, and the stadium pictures keep poping up, its starting to grow on me =|
localhost8080
localhost8080

Back to top Go down

what events are you looking forward to ? Empty Re: what events are you looking forward to ?

Post  vgpaat Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:15 am

Swimming is also a must awaited event for me! And I'm most excited if who will set a new record with regards to the shortest lap time! I can't wait until the Beijing Olympics opens! Very Happy

vgpaat

Back to top Go down

what events are you looking forward to ? Empty Re: what events are you looking forward to ?

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:42 am

I'm looking forward to the sprinting. Those are always exciting races. Watching real human muscle turn into agility and speed is just astonishing. I'm hoping Germany can pick it up this year and finally win a race! I have been following their team for awhile now.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:40 pm

i was hoping whether or not they might think of adding in wushu to the list of sports. But unfortunatly (much to my disgrace) they didn't. Any how not to worry or dispare), personally my one was boxing, it was great.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:39 am

i am looking forward to introduse 20 20 cricket matches in olympics as well.dese matches ll give alot of fun for the viewers from all over the world.so dey shud introduce 20 20 matches of cricket in olympics
and in my opinion people are watching 20 20 more than 50 50 matches

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down