Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joggling, a good exercise

+3
Tinkleheimer
BenJ
gscs
7 posters

Go down

Joggling, a good exercise Empty Joggling, a good exercise

Post  gscs Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:25 pm

For me, I always believe that joggling is a great exercise especially joggling early the morning. Take a bath and have a good breakfast. This is my dream for want I want to do actually.
Because of working condition, I have to go into bed early the morning around 3 a.m. I guess is not advisable to joggling before I go to bed, right? Sleep

Do you joggling?
gscs
gscs

http://www.walletboosters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Joggling, a good exercise Empty Re: Joggling, a good exercise

Post  BenJ Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:38 pm

I'm assuming you meant "jogging" - If so, unfortunately not. I would love to have the get-up-and-go to be able to go for an early morning run, but unfortunately I'm far from a morning person and aren't even approachable until at least my second cup of coffee.

It is very good exercise as it gives you a good workout and improves cardiovascular fitness no end, so even if you only manage a short jog or run a couple of times a week, you'll no doubt feel the benefit.

BenJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinkleheimer Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:22 pm

I hate running, I have to say. I could never run or jog long distances (to the end of the block). Walking around I am totally fine with, but jogging or running totally wears me out. Walking is a part of one of my jobs in a hypermarket store (walking all over the store to help customers find there stuff). Since I started working there, I have lost lots of weight.

Tinkleheimer

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:45 pm

OP is actually referring to 'joggling' as jogging whilst juggling, which stimulates your mind and body while performing. You develop good hand-eye coordination at the same time as getting a great cardio workout. Joggling is really on the come up, I can see it gaining ground fast as we approach the year 2009.

Razz

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:03 pm

gscs wrote:For me, I always believe that joggling is a great exercise especially joggling early the morning. Take a bath and have a good breakfast. This is my dream for want I want to do actually.
Because of working condition, I have to go into bed early the morning around 3 a.m. I guess is not advisable to joggling before I go to bed, right? Sleep

Do you joggling?

Ah, I love grabbing balls and running down the street while i juggle, it's a very fun and pro-active sport! You have to make sure not to eat too much though for breakfast or else you're going to have problems when you get back home.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:15 am

Very unique posts we have here. As for me jogging in the morning in no longer apart of my workout schedule. I guess that's what I get for being such a computer chair potato but I do a lot of other extreme sports. Jogging really isn't one of them.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:30 am

Yeah, to be serious, I wouldn't see jogging as any more of a sport than just walking... it's hardly competitive, that's like doing competitive jumping jacks. I usually go for a morning run also, I can't imagine that morning run being peoples' training for an Olympic sport or something like that.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:10 pm

i love joggling loool
lil bit of a spelling error there Razz
but it is cool
i use to do this about 1 mile a day but then i got shin splints and had to stop Sad really hurt but was because i was running on concrete Sad

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down