Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWF or Wrestling is good

+3
SportsFan429
Craig
zxlewi
7 posters

Go down

WWF or Wrestling is good Empty WWF or Wrestling is good

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:51 pm

Can I know your opinion.

I thing wrestling is more good when we compare it with wwf. I think wwf is not the correct type of wrestling. Because it is full of show off. I don't think the fight they are doing in the wwf is real. According to me wwf is a sport made to attract children on the other hand wrestling is quite nice to watch and it does not having an show off and it is a real action

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

WWF or Wrestling is good Empty Re: WWF or Wrestling is good

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:27 pm

Well, it's called the WWE now since the WWF signature was bought by the World Wildlife Federation. I don't have much respect for it, it's exactly what the new 'E' stands for, entertainment. It's fake. Olympic wrestling is to be appreciated, but WWE is just for guys who are too afraid to watch a real soap opera.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:29 pm

As Craig said, it's just fake. I don't consider it a sport at all, even if these men are strong and know the basics of wrestling. Was entertaining as a kid, but I don't get why people become so obsessed with it.

Craig also summed it up best:

Olympic wrestling is to be appreciated, but WWE is just for guys who are too afraid to watch a real soap opera.

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:52 pm

Oh, well. This is a new information about that conversion ofits name from wwf to wwe. I though wwe was another group of people showing off things. Any way there are still a big number of people who do not know that WWE is a drama shoot in the ring itself. Just like a movie filim.

Craig wrote:Well, it's called the WWE now since the WWF signature was bought by the World Wildlife Federation. I don't have much respect for it, it's exactly what the new 'E' stands for, entertainment. It's fake. Olympic wrestling is to be appreciated, but WWE is just for guys who are too afraid to watch a real soap opera.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:30 am

Yeah WWF and WWE are just too fake for me to like. I like to watch real fighting. If I wanted drama I would be watching Heroes or Dexter. I liked to watch it when I was a kid though, undertaker was my favorite.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:59 am

UFC is pretty good, it's basically wrestling without the fake or the drama. I used to be a pretty big wrestling fan when I was younger, I'd watch the WCW and WWF shows every single Monday, but that all ended when I hit about... 14 years old. I don't even bother with it anymore, my little brothers do actually.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:33 am

ive never actually watched a proper ring fight without all the camera shots and movie stars like in WWE prance around etc Razz
It would either work really great or look like two people trying to fight like they were WWE stars and yet not suceeding at all Razz might have to see if i can find some of the UFC i think you mentioned online. Smile

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:02 am

The problem with wrestling now is not that it's fake, but that it's so obviously fake with all of the lame drama that goes on now. Their shows are now 80% talking and 20% wrestling, it's all just back and forth arguements and chatter, it gets old after a while. In the late 90s it was still good, even if it was still fake. I liked Sting a lot.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:28 am

in my opinoin both are good
i just want to entertain so thats why i watch wrestling its wwe or wwf or some thing else
i just want entertainement
i think some of fellows are happy with my opinion or some are not

so tell me here please

regards

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

WWF or Wrestling is good Empty WWE/WWF is fake.

Post  kunal Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:40 pm

Yes its true, fights/matches showed in WWE are all fake. All the matches are already fixed, and the results known even before the match. Apart from this, the way those people act and dramatize the whole event is simply hilarious. Its full of cartoons and jokers, one being a dead man, the other a heart break kid, and so on.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  sophia Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:28 pm

WWE or former WWF is more entertaining actually than traditional Wrestling that why WWE is much popular than traditional Wrestling.
To be very honest i also like WWE as it has more fun and glamour.

Thanks
Sophia Alliee

sophia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down