Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you listening to?

+2
jawlk
JAysmine
6 posters

Go down

What are you listening to? Empty What are you listening to?

Post  JAysmine Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:31 am

This is a great thread because all you do is tell us what song is on your mind or which song are you listening to right at this moment for instance I am listening to "Untouched" by the Veronicas right this very second, how about you?

JAysmine

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to?

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:39 am

I'm listening to Armin Van Buuren - A State of Trance. It's an amazing almost 2 hour long disc/track of Armin's finest trance. Earlier I was listening to a bunch of drum n bass cds but I think Armin is much better. Untouched sounds like a pure and prime track by Veronica.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:07 am

Right now, I'm listening to "Rather Unique" by AZ. I like AZ as a rapper. He was heavily-influenced by Nas, but strangely has much different of a lyrical style than him. His wordplay is pretty sick and he's possibly one of the most unknown and underrated NY-based rappers of all time.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:26 pm

At the moment I'm listening to Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz - Throw it up which is actually featuring Pastor Troy. It has a pretty sick beat to it and it's a nice song to just chill out with, grab a beer, watch a game with. But that's just me, anyone else like this song? I'd love to hear from you!

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:49 pm

I'm listening to "Can I Kick It?" by A Tribe Called Quest. It's an older rap song, a sound without the hardcore lyrics that rap of today brings. It has a feel-good sense to it, and it's referenced in a lot of other songs. I think this is the song that really puts Q-Tip, invididually, on the map of hip-hop with his first verse.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:20 pm

I am now listening to Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz - Da Blow, featuring Gangsta Boo. It is alright, the beat is good, as usual with all of Lil Jons songs. My playlist does not have a lot of different artists, so i usually listen to the same thing over and over again.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:46 pm

I am rightly listening to an oriental relaxation music - crouching tiger, hidden dragon - desert capriccio. I didn't know much about its album. But its some what good. And usually i listen to these types of musics when am free in my own house.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:35 am

I am listening to Daddy Cool by Boony M (The Club Remix). It is a good song from the 70's and this remix really brings the song up to date. It has a good beat and the singing is kind of cool. My parents used to listen to them all the time I grew up with it.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:47 am

I'm listening to "Germany to Germany" by Ratatat. Ratatat is a really great indie/electronic band, and I'm a huge fan of their remixes albums. If you know anything about indie music, I'm sure you've heard about this duo. They've gotten very little exposure, I do believe one of their songs was in the movie 'Knocked Up' though!

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:26 am

i am listening what is love
it is a great songs i think and i just wants to listen when i ll be alone and no one near me i just want to ask my self what is love?????
and when i listen this song i just think about my past memories as they were very beautiful as this song

what is love????

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down