Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you listening to this minute?

+15
Aran
SportsFan429
ladycallie
BuckBuck
balwinder
Sam Designs
artagnan1978
seinkalar
.ClouD
reloadit
spurs@heart
Arctic
Spence
Saintjersey
Belso
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What are you listening to this minute? Empty What are you listening to this minute?

Post  Belso Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:27 am

Dirty Pretty Things - Last of the Small Town Playboys
Belso
Belso

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to this minute? Empty Re: What are you listening to this minute?

Post  Saintjersey Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:29 am

Red Hot Chilli Peppers- Right on Time.
Saintjersey
Saintjersey
Admin

https://sporttalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to this minute? Empty Re: What are you listening to this minute?

Post  Spence Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:29 am

50 Cent- In da club
Spence
Spence

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:30 am

Queen- I want to break free.
Arctic
Arctic
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:08 am

Razorlight-Golden Touch.
Arctic
Arctic
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  spurs@heart Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:10 am

im listening to the radio Razz
spurs@heart
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  reloadit Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:46 pm

The Game Feat Keyshia Cole - Game's Pain

Embarassed
reloadit
reloadit

Back to top Go down

Post  .ClouD Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:34 pm

50 Cent - You Don't Know. pirat

.ClouD

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to this minute? Empty ahh

Post  seinkalar Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:02 pm

Myanmar songs. If I say, will you know? hehe Smile
there also some eng song i'm listening. All this time, Proud of you, I love you, Let the music heal your soul, and so on. I like music so much. Smile

seinkalar

Back to top Go down

Post  artagnan1978 Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:31 am

For me, it depends on the whether outside what I am usually listening... when it's raining like right now I like to listen some relaxing, slow music... when it's hot outside and the sun is burning something refreshing...

Anyway, at this moment - as it is raining - I am listening to Kenny Rogers - Shine on Ruby Mountain.

I think I am going to listen to the whole album of Kenny Rogers - Most Famous Hits...
artagnan1978
artagnan1978

http://www.dreamteamgdi.ws

Back to top Go down

Post  artagnan1978 Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:05 pm

Right now I am listening Zorba the Greek... I like Greek music very much. I have been in Greece a couple of times, and one of the things that impressed me was their music.

Before I got back from Greece I have bought a couple of CD-s with Greek music. So, even when I a not in Greece, I just put a Greek CD on and listen their music, close my eyes and I just might have the impression that I am there in the beautiful country of Greece Smile
artagnan1978
artagnan1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Saintjersey Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:10 pm

artagnan1978 wrote:Right now I am listening Zorba the Greek... I like Greek music very much. I have been in Greece a couple of times, and one of the things that impressed me was their music.

Before I got back from Greece I have bought a couple of CD-s with Greek music. So, even when I a not in Greece, I just put a Greek CD on and listen their music, close my eyes and I just might have the impression that I am there in the beautiful country of Greece Smile

I remember when I went to Italy, and there was this song on the TV the whole time. Since then that song is always on my top rated music. So I suppose if you go to another country and hear music (even if you don't understand it), you can end up listening to it alot.
Saintjersey
Saintjersey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  artagnan1978 Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:02 pm

Saintjersey wrote:
I remember when I went to Italy, and there was this song on the TV the whole time. Since then that song is always on my top rated music. So I suppose if you go to another country and hear music (even if you don't understand it), you can end up listening to it alot.

You might have right on that... how is that famous saying? When you are in Rome act as a roman:)

In Tunisia I listened to the Arab music all they long, and when I got home I kind of missed it, so I downloaded some Arabian music from the internet and started listen it. This is how you discover new kind of music, what could be one of your favorties - by visiting other countries and listen to their music.
artagnan1978
artagnan1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Saintjersey Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:06 pm

artagnan1978 wrote:
You might have right on that... how is that famous saying? When you are in Rome act as a roman:)

In Tunisia I listened to the Arab music all they long, and when I got home I kind of missed it, so I downloaded some Arabian music from the internet and started listen it. This is how you discover new kind of music, what could be one of your favorties - by visiting other countries and listen to their music.

Well I like listening to some famous Opera singers as they just have amazing voices. Nessun Dorma is one of my favourite songs, I need to learn what the words mean now. Very Happy
Saintjersey
Saintjersey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Designs Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:21 pm

I've got the Daft Punk Alive (2007) album on repeat.

Currently listening to:
One More Time / Aerodynamic - Daft Punk - Alive (2007).

It's a great album, and set of songs. I would really recommend it!

Sam Designs

Back to top Go down

Post  balwinder Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:21 pm

Singh Is king with SnoopDog.

Its from the movie/ SINGH IS KING cheers

balwinder

Back to top Go down

Post  BuckBuck Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:10 pm

Three 6 Mafia - Dope Boy Fresh

Real nice song. Them Memphis boys got some game for sure. I love hypnotized minds music. Smile Probably i will listen to it couple more times in the next hour. Amazing song.

Last edited by BuckBuck on Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

Post  ladycallie Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:26 pm

I am listening to TV show theme songs. They are really amusing, actually. Only bad part is that they get stuck in my head.

Next I will be listening to some trance music.

ladycallie

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:44 pm

In Flames - Reflect the Storm.

Song sounds great.

A lot of people dislike In Flames' work after Reroute to Remain but I like it even more than their older work. I dislike their latest album though, it's very flat and just boring to listen to.

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:38 pm

The Game - Money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Uvu2J7pQ0

money
for the money
money
money
ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah
money

Kanye told me that Jesus walks in 04
But I grew up around impalas and drug lords
Welcome to los angelos palm trees and drug stores
All we know is rocks and presidents like mount rushmore
Fuck the police they hop out and bust doors
I ain’t goin back to jail nigga that’s what I flush for
My money or my glock. Who do I trust more?
I don’t know it’s prolly the one that I touch more
Guess It’s the green cuz paper motivate niggas
And my rolex races cuz it hate niggas
I used to only sell eighths
Like that laker nigga
and now I’m movin twenty fours like I play at the staples center
you might miss the game so nigga don’t blink
my phantom stand out like frank lucas mink
so go ahead and think
like frank lucas think
somebody’ll find your brains on the fuckin kitchen sink

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:42 pm

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony (ft. Eazy E) - "For tha Love of Money"
It's one of the last songs where Eazy was able to collaborate with the Bones, it's just a song about how they got started in the business, hustling, doing whatever they could to get money. Eazy E sings on the later verse in this song, with Layzie Bone spitting first.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:04 pm

In Flames - Trigger

I am running from something, I don’t know
I am searching for something, which way to go?
I am trying to separate what’s real
I’m running in a wheel

From green to red our days pass by
Waiting for a sign to tell us why
Are we dancing all alone?
Collect some stars to shine for you
And start today cuz there are only a few
The sign of times my friend

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:15 pm

I'm listening to "I Smile" by Aray Gerami. Aray is a new artist on the scene, but he has some powerful music with a really strong message. It's hard to find his music on any sort of P2P-based search engine, but I did manage to find this one song and I'm glad that I did. Try to find some of his music if you can!

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  SportsFan429 Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Craig wrote:I'm listening to "I Smile" by Aray Gerami. Aray is a new artist on the scene, but he has some powerful music with a really strong message. It's hard to find his music on any sort of P2P-based search engine, but I did manage to find this one song and I'm glad that I did. Try to find some of his music if you can!

Sounds very promising, I'll check it out.

I'm listening to TeXaZ - Play Graal. The song is very philosophical and revolves around the hardships of growing up in the metaphorical "Unholy Nation". I think the music video (can be found on youtube) summarizes the message the song attempts to push through.

SportsFan429

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:02 pm

Adam Tensta - My Cool

Throw something to me, feel it in the air
Ca-can't put my finger on, but it's right there, the-there
Next to the shades, next to the colors of my shoes
And the daters on my waist,
Yeah, ki-kid ain't never seen it like this
No-not the way you look at me it's so electric
Co-co-could have go whenever but I made it fit
Now they're watching my moves, we in to play that shit
Nobody belived it til' I made some crosses
And I ain't never once pulled my pants up on me
Only thing I did was writing beats, that's cool
Now everywhere I go people still wanna know
So I keep it on me like it's nothing
They say the kid from Tensta got something
I say I don't know what can that be
The-the-they say the cool is all over me-me-me

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next