Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashes Tour 2009 - Who is going to win ??

+2
zxlewi
lalit7552
6 posters

Go down

Ashes Tour 2009 - Who is going to win ?? Empty Ashes Tour 2009 - Who is going to win ??

Post  lalit7552 Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:32 pm

Oldest arch rival of cricket history Australia and England will come face to face once again for the ashes. No doubt that Australia are favourite ones but do not forget that England is also shaping up their players and their plans and they can be really dangerous when they will face Australia for the Ashes.

lalit7552

Back to top Go down

Ashes Tour 2009 - Who is going to win ?? Empty Re: Ashes Tour 2009 - Who is going to win ??

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:37 pm

"Ashes" an important as well as very known name in the world of cricket. This Series is played between Australia and England. Last Ashes series was won by Australia but the upcoming Ashes series will be hard for Australia Because they are playing without Gilchrist, Macgrath, Warne so I think this Ashes series is going to be an interesting one. Because both are now having equal stength.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Ashes Tour 2009 - Who is going to win ?? Empty Re: Ashes Tour 2009 - Who is going to win ??

Post  kunal Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:24 pm

Australia to be honest. England looks to be in no shape to beat Australia even once, forget the entire series. The England side has been reeling with inconsistencies and a general lethargy for a long time I think, Where as Australia has been consistent with their performance.

Last edited by kunal on Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratchet Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:23 pm

Without a doubt I will be tipping for Australia. England have lost their touch and i doubt they will have a chance. Australia is the powerhouse like always and they are ready to crush England.

Ratchet

Back to top Go down

Post  dragunov Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:59 pm

I think Australia is going to win without any doubt cause Australia is the most disciplined and skilled team in cricket. It is really hard to beat Australia in a series. England has chance too but Australians like always are the favourites.

dragunov

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:52 am

yes exactly i agreed with the person above
in my opinion australlia will win this ashes cup 2009 coz they have got more desciplined than england their players are in form england also but all the players of australlia are just brilliant there game plan is good and most importantly they are united under the captain

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratchet Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:08 pm

Australia will win, though I will have some small doubts. Australia are by far a more dominant team with a far better lineup of players and they are showing no sign of deteriorating. Though if England do pull it off and win it will be very surprising and should attract quite a lot of gossip and controversy.

Ratchet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down