Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Theme

5 posters

Go down

Forum Theme Empty Forum Theme

Post  Jani Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:39 pm

Hi admin,

I like to contribute my feedback here,

I think the forum theme should be changed because the current theme is not sporty kinda theme. It is more like a techno theme.

You should try some other theme which should look more sport like. You can always change the themes according to your requirements but the theme must not lose the look of being SPORTY Smile

Hope you getting my point.

Thanks

Jani

Back to top Go down

Forum Theme Empty Re: Forum Theme

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:04 pm

The current theme isn't bad at all. If it was kept as this I'd be fine, although it surely could be improved upon. With suggestions like this, forums tend to get wayyy too graphical which kills loading time and annoys the hell out of everyone. I'd say, if ST was looking for a new theme to move slow and comfortably, it's not something all so important!

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:07 am

The current theme is a clean blue but there definitely should be some footballs or something in the background of this page. A new sporty theme would definitely attribute to the kind of flavor this page is supposed to have. Basketball and football wallpaper!
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:39 am

i think the forum theme looks really nice to be honest
it doesn't need to be all flashy etc and to accommodate all sports would be very hard indeed but maybe for the topics you could have different icon pics i dont know what is possible... maybe a football for the football section.. rugby ball for rugby section etc

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:55 am

i think the theme isnt bad its seems to be good
but there are more chances for improvement also
but dear fellows i think that this forums is at the building stage so give up your opinion and i thing moderators should have think about it

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down