Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am very disappointed cause my country didn't win :(

+2
jawlk
Jani
6 posters

Go down

I am very disappointed cause my country didn't win :( Empty I am very disappointed cause my country didn't win :(

Post  Jani Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:46 pm

Pakistan's Hockey team didn't win any match this time... they have not won any match since 1996.

Even Hockey is our national sport but still the players played under-pressure and the poor performance was clearly showing in there.

Very disappointed Sad

Hope for the best in future.

Jani

Back to top Go down

I am very disappointed cause my country didn't win :( Empty Re: I am very disappointed cause my country didn't win :(

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:24 am

Ah sorry mate, it's all fair in the sport but there are a lot of different hockey teams and unfortunately Pakistan doesn't produce some of the better hockey players. If they had more of a budget then I bet they could hire some professional players from other countries.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

I am very disappointed cause my country didn't win :( Empty Re: I am very disappointed cause my country didn't win :(

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:45 pm

don't worry about that this much dude, Indian team was even not able to enter the event for the Olympics. If i am right they lost the qualification to enter the Olympics first time in last 80 years. Amn't i right?
Smile

Last edited by zxlewi on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:11 pm

Yeah, that's how it goes sometimes though. I had no clue that hockey was the national sport of Pakistan, who were some of the teams that you guys played? What's your star player's name? Actually, I'm not even sure who took gold in hockey either, didn't catch a single match, was too busy watching basketball and swimming.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:57 pm

I was too busy not caring about the olympics. I never really had the time to watch it on TV, i only saw clips from youtube, and the only clip i saw was that american guy winning medals in swimming and that hungarian guy breaking his elbow or whatever lifting weights. But it's a shame your country didnt win.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:28 am

evry person got dissapointed ven their country didnt play well.yes offcourse i am dissappointed cozmy country pakistan didnt took a single medal.but i hope so that pak ll do well in next coming olympics in all fields.INSHALLAH
and i think there is a lot of telent in pakistan

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down