Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you prefer - A Blog or a website

+4
Craig
zxlewi
Aran
Jani
8 posters

Go down

What do you prefer - A Blog or a website Empty What do you prefer - A Blog or a website

Post  Jani Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:08 pm

Now a days many newbies are coming online and they all hope that they will make money just by starting a blog, but blogs are really a single source of making money?

Can't you make money if you make a website instead of blog?

I think you do can make money if you make a static website with quality and fresh content.

am I right?

Jani

Back to top Go down

What do you prefer - A Blog or a website Empty Re: What do you prefer - A Blog or a website

Post  Aran Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:18 pm

Why are you asking so many questions, it's really hard to answer all of them, but I do believe making a website instead of a blog would probably be more beneficial in the long run, although making blogs is probably more fun since blogs comes in different forms, you can do video logs for example which makes it a fun and amazing experience.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

What do you prefer - A Blog or a website Empty Re: What do you prefer - A Blog or a website

Post  zxlewi Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:17 am

i prefer a website than a blog. A blog will be only (almost) in the strategy of the blog. But we can customize a site as we wish. And also a site can have the blog in it as a sub section. So since we need different applications, like websites instead of blog

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:59 am

A website leaves much more possibility than a blog does, so that's why it'd be my choice. A blog is much easier to keep up with though, as there are many user-generated engines that easily let you keep track of your blog and seemlessly clean and maintain it's appearance. Websites deal with so much more and it can get difficult.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  lorelei Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:42 pm

I have a blog but I don`t earn any money from it; and this is because I have no ads on it. Maybe a site it is a better choice if you want to make money, especially if it is site of popular interest, with a good traffic. a good traffic can bring you the ads and so the money can come Smile

lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:39 pm

in my opinion i prefer a website
coz if websites will get a traffic and also PR
so they can get more and more adds so that they will earn a lot of profit

but a web blog is simply an advesrtisment i think

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratchet Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 pm

I prefer blogs. They are by far more interesting and they have unique content with peoples opinions on things. Its good to start debates on some blogs and share your opinions with other peoples. Absolutely wonderful.

Ratchet

Back to top Go down

What do you prefer - A Blog or a website Empty Blog or website.

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:53 pm

I prefer a website over a blog, because a blog is just a place where one can put articles or other piece of relevant information. Where as a website can have Such information containing webpages, as well a forum and many other facilities. A website can be a collection of blogs.

In other word, in a blog, you have a limit to what all you can do, but its not true for a website.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down