Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite sports player?

+3
Aran
Craig
Jani
7 posters

Go down

Your favorite sports player? Empty Your favorite sports player?

Post  Jani Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:10 pm

My favorite player is "Rickey Ponting".

He is Australian Cricket player and last time I saw his match in the world cup. Then I got busy with other things... I never miss world cup cricket matches.. never ever Smile

and your favorite player?

Jani

Back to top Go down

Your favorite sports player? Empty Re: Your favorite sports player?

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:14 pm

I'm a big NBA fan, and I really like Josh Howard's game... but, more, I like Chris Paul as a person. The scoring performance he had in high school just after his grandfather's death was amazing. He's really young and humble even as a player who should have beat Kobe in the MVP race, and he'll only get better.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:16 pm

My favorite athlete will have to be Cristiano Ronaldo, he's pretty much the hot topic when it comes to football over here in europe. He's a very young athlete with a long career ahead of him. If you look up at the banner, you even see a picture of him.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:19 am

If you are asking that question generally then i will answer that for me, it is cung lee. He is a professional mixed martial artist. He lives in San Jose, California. Cung le is the current Strikeforce Middleweight Champion. He is specialized in sanda, the combat sports form on Chinese martial arts. And he is also undefeated .

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  lorelei Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:06 pm

My favorite sports player is a football player, callled Gheorghe Hagi, a man known in the entire world for his performances in football. I was amazed by his skills in football, all his schemes and strategies! he is a model for numerous kids who want to become like him Smile

lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:13 pm

my favourite player is saeed anwar the cricket legend of pakistan
he has made a world record of most runs in one day internationals 194 against india
he was a brilliant left hander

i like him very much

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Your favorite sports player? Empty Favorite Sports player

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:16 pm

Well, Not a lot of people may remember him. My favorite sports player is Major Dhyan chand, the hockey player from India. He used to play hockey so amazingly. It was during his time, India won the first Olympic gold, and the first in Hockey.

Once Adolf Hitler, who had come to watch his match, got his hockey stick checked for any magnetic material which attracted the ball. He was given a lot of honor, and has had lunch with Hitler.

Dhyan Chand was a legend in the game of Hockey.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down