Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is your favorite chess player??

+8
amaron
vgpaat
corleone
resaik_king
BuckBuck
Valcer
gscs
nareshshah2008
12 posters

Go down

Who is your favorite chess player?? Empty Who is your favorite chess player??

Post  nareshshah2008 Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:58 pm

for me he is vishwanathan anand, the legend of india Smile

nareshshah2008

http://www.webmastersheaven.net

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite chess player?? Empty Re: Who is your favorite chess player??

Post  gscs Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:15 am

My grandpa is my favorite chess player Razz
When I was a kid, we like to play chess at the corridor. But now very seldom because of job and I'm staying very far from my family. If I can earn stable income from online business, I'll quit my job and get a new job at my home town. alien
gscs
gscs

http://www.walletboosters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite chess player?? Empty Re: Who is your favorite chess player??

Post  Valcer Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:08 pm

Rybka is my favourite chess player. Very strong in all areas, capable of beating most modern computer engines. And kicks the crap out of most Yahoo players Laughing Laughing Laughing

Okay, it's a chess engine...

Valcer

Back to top Go down

Post  BuckBuck Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:59 pm

Veselin Topalov. If you have not heard of him you can read here. He is pretty good. He was number one in the world at a certain moment. Everyone in my country loves him.
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

Post  resaik_king Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:11 pm

Me Garry Kasparov I guess as you can see in 1985 he was the youngest Chess Champion in the world.. Very Happy

resaik_king

http://www.iamkaiser.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BuckBuck Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:20 pm

resaik_king wrote:Me Garry Kasparov I guess as you can see in 1985 he was the youngest Chess Champion in the world.. Very Happy

Very good choice. I have seen him play couple of times. He is a master of the game. I remember he beat Topalov in Moscow two years ago. Probably one of the greatest ever.

Last edited by BuckBuck on Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
BuckBuck
BuckBuck

Back to top Go down

Post  corleone Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:10 pm

My favorite chess player is Garr Kasparov from Russia. I'm impressed on him when he can play with 1 Grand Master payer and 20 more player at the same time and he still win all game. What a year

corleone

Back to top Go down

Post  vgpaat Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:23 am

I may say Wesley So. He is only 14 years old yet able to grab the Grand Master Title. That put him to number 7 spot as the youngest to achieve the Grandmaster title in the history of chess. Sounds great right? Very Happy

vgpaat

Back to top Go down

Post  amaron Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:20 am

Mine favorite player is Vishwanathan Anand. I used to play a lot of chess in my childhood, and he was my inspiration. Smile

amaron

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:03 am

I think I'm my own favorite chess player even though I'm horrible at chess. I wish I would of played chess when I was younger instead of playing video games on PlayStation and the PC. When I was young at the time I didn't have much a mind for chess I guess, but now it's challenging and I love it.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite chess player?? Empty Favourite Chess Player

Post  kunal Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:58 pm

Indian Chess player, Vishwanathan Anand, is undoubtedly the best, and my favorite chess player. He has won n number of medals and trophies for the countries and is the World Champion more than 4 times. He has been at the rank one spot a lot of times, and managed to remain at the top for a long time.

No doubt, he will remain the world no. 1 throughout his career.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratchet Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:15 pm

I used to be coached for chess around 9 years back. My coach was one of the two Australian Grandmasters. I learnt quite a lot from him and i won various competitions under his guidance. His name was Darryl. I'm not sure whether he retired or not as i left the school.

He would be my favorite player though.

Ratchet

Back to top Go down

Post  sophia Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:29 pm

My favorite chess players are Garry Kasparov, Anatoly Karpov, Bobby Fischer and Mikhail Botvinnik. all these players are masters of Chess game.

Thanks
Sophia Alliee

sophia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down