Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THe Best Combat sport

5 posters

Go down

THe Best Combat sport Empty THe Best Combat sport

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:09 pm

Hi,
This topic is to deal with the the question - which is the best combat sport. taekwondo, judo, karate, etc are some of the eastern combat sports of the last centuries. While for the best, the most famous one is boxing. Which one is the best one, am not asking that which one is the best martial art, but which one is most enjoyable for viewing and participating.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

THe Best Combat sport Empty Re: THe Best Combat sport

Post  Aran Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:28 am

I like to watch kickboxing because its like watching boxing but instead they have more choices like using their legs or something knees/elbows. I like fighters like Buakaw, hes like a tank. He will always walk towards his enemy and has awesome kicks.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:44 am

Well, the most complete contact sport is probably ring fighting like UFC. It's basically just... fighting, near-anything is legal and it has such a big fan-base and it's growing so quickly with old veterans like Abbot and new guys coming in like Kimbo Slice, who has been a craze on the internet for years now.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:47 am

Don't have a clue what kimbo slice is but never seen a UFC match before, is it anything like the wrestling match that spiderman has in his movie Razz
I personally practice Judo which is good fun but i havent done all of the other martial arts so i dont know which one is best... They are all very similar i feel.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

THe Best Combat sport Empty Best Combat sport.

Post  kunal Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:44 pm

Judo, Karate Taekwondo, etc are all different forms of Martial Arts. So I would Say Martial Arts are the best combat sport. They not only check the strength of the fighter, but also his speed, flexibility, Stamina, agility, and many many other things as well. And they are not fake like WWE and all, and come handy during Real Life encounters, like with a Thief, etc. They also are the best Self Defense techniques one can learn.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:46 am

in my opinion i think karate is the best as one of my frnd just learning it and when he practice it i just enjoy and entertained with his guts
i like karate as well as martial art its also good

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down