Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite movie actor and movie actresses!

+15
SportsFan429
Craig
Aran
zxlewi
jawlk
lalit7552
evolva
bhushna22
BuckBuck
balwinder
ladycallie
singhjeet
Saintjersey
spurs@heart
artagnan1978
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Favorite movie actor and movie actresses! - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite movie actor and movie actresses!

Post  sportscrazy Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:23 pm

My favorite Actor is Johny Dep such a classic actor and almost he done all types of role in different movie's specially in Stephen Kings Series & outstanding in Pirate of Carrabian & his last movie which I see is Sweeny Todd also fantastic . & Best actress for me is Anjlina Jolie .

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Favorite movie actor and movie actresses! - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite movie actor and movie actresses!

Post  kunal Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:33 pm

I think you mean Jim Carrey?

My favourites would have to be Denzel Washington and George Clooney. Denzel washington puts in such effort into his roles that just because of him the movie looks good, even though it might have a non existent script. Among females, my vote goes for Scarlet Johanssen. She's hot, and she acts well Wink

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  sophia Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:58 pm

My Favorite Film Actors

Tom Hanks
Brad Pitt
Tom Cruize
Harrison Ford

My Favorite Film Actress

Charlize Theron
Jodie Foster

sophia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratchet Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:45 am

After seeing The Dark Knight, I would say hands down Heath Ledger who played the Joker would be my favorite. Its such a shame he passed away. So next in line would be Johnny Depp who is just amazing (Pirates of Caribbean).

For Actress's I think either Angelina Jolie would get my vote, she is a great actor and has been included in many great movies.

Ratchet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2