Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who wants to get a gold by fishing???

3 posters

Go down

who wants to get a gold by fishing??? Empty who wants to get a gold by fishing???

Post  vgpaat Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:36 am

Wow! Fishing as a sport is very uncommon but some parts of the world this is very rampant. Well, seems a fisher won't only get a fish to sell or to cook for dinner. But could probably win a gold medal by getting good catch! Interesting isn't it?
Very Happy

vgpaat

Back to top Go down

who wants to get a gold by fishing??? Empty Re: who wants to get a gold by fishing???

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:45 am

Deep sea fishing has anyways been a favorite of mine. I have caught all kinds of collections of salt water fish including squid! The problem with squid though is that the little buggers pull extra hard on your fishing line because they can propel water, and once you bring em up out of water they tend to squirt ya with ink!
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

who wants to get a gold by fishing??? Empty Re: who wants to get a gold by fishing???

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:48 am

I've tried both freshwater and saltwater fishing, and going after small catches can get boring quick, but when you're out on the ocean on a boat and going after fish in excess of 30 pounds, it gets to be pretty fun. It's a calming hobby, it does take a lot of patience though.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down