Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why china wins most Golds

+2
Aran
zxlewi
6 posters

Go down

Why china wins most Golds Empty Why china wins most Golds

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:52 pm

Hey, Do you now why China wins most of the Golds. The answer is simple. Its because they trains their young people in hard way. But don't you think that its inhuman to train the young children like this. They some times, might not be interested and only came since their parents like or by fate. what do you think about it.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Why china wins most Golds Empty Re: Why china wins most Golds

Post  Aran Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:55 pm

It could also be their diet, I'm sure Chinese people have healthy foods and alot of natural herbs and such which is good for the mind and body.

This is offtopic but, I read that the reason Japanese have a greater life span is because they eat a lot of sea food, so my point is that, with the right nutrition and diet, you can get a lot of energy.

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:56 pm

I guess? Though, it could also be because they had hundreds more people entered than anyone else... and the fact that the judging seemed biased could be another. They won dozens more judges events than anyone else, and while it's possible, it just seems unlikely the numbers would pan out that way.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:45 am

maybe its a government conspiracy Razz they are now turning on the olympics aswell Razz
nothing is safe from them!
I dont know if they are biased but im sure next year that the rules will change for the olympics. Well i hope that they will because otherwise it will allways be the country who hosts them who will do the best i feel.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:03 am

Next year? I'll assume you mean in 2012! They'll be held in London, I wouldn't be surprised if Great Britain came out of these games with more medals than they should, but I guess that's just the benefit you get when you're up there being a host country. I really hope Tokyo gets the bid to host the 2016 games.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  sophia Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:54 am

Few Sport Games requires hard working and strict schedules and that is something inhuman. A sportsman needs to keep his or her fitness to perform, People of China are hard working and committed so that's why they always perform well and up to the level.

Thanks
Sophia Alliee

sophia

Back to top Go down

Post  Aran Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:12 pm

I forgot to say before that its also because they have so many people. They are bound to have a bigger skill pool because of this and so yeah thats why they are able to win so many golds. I also think they win golds in the crappy events, not the big important ones we all care about!

Aran
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Why china wins most Golds Empty Why China Wins most Gold.

Post  kunal Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:33 pm

China has the Highest Population in the world (over 1.5 billion). They really do make use of their Human resource very handsomely. At a very young age, Talented athletes are collected from all over the country. They are trained to perfection. All their educational as well living expenses are borne by the government.

When such high quality sports training and facilities are provided, the country is bound to win the most golds in the tournament.

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:16 am

there are two reasons that china won highest gold medals.ist reason is that china got the most population in the world and 2ndly china got talent as well as in their country coz of whcih china took the ist position in olympics as well

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down