Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarke wins the KLM Open

4 posters

Sportalk :: Sport :: Golf

Go down

Clarke wins the KLM Open Empty Clarke wins the KLM Open

Post  Nostromo Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:43 pm

Clarke did well to hold his nerve and post a last-round 66 to take first place at the KLM Open in Holland and looks set to grab a wildcard Ryder Cup spot which, in my opinion, is well deserved.

He's in good form at the moment and is probably playing some of the best golf of his life and would certainly be one of my picks if I were Faldo.

Nostromo

Back to top Go down

Clarke wins the KLM Open Empty Re: Clarke wins the KLM Open

Post  spurs@heart Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:30 pm

yes it is a great result for him. Must admit i do like Darren Clarke and he hasn't had the best of luck - privately or professionally - recently so pleased for him. And hope he is picked for Ryder Cup squad!
spurs@heart
spurs@heart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:51 pm

If he doesn't get a spot at Ryder, the guy is getting robbed. This was a great win for Clarke at KLM, I'm really glad to see the guy making a successful career out of this talent he has in golf. He hasn't had the greatest professional career up until now, and it's a relief that the guy finally got a break and pulled out a win here.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:18 am

Don't forget to leave out by 4 strokes! It's his second victory for the KLM open and he also won the Asian Open in April. Regarding the KLM open didn't Stenson finish in third place? I always thought Stenson was a great player but Clark takes the win here.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down