Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great ODI ever played ...

+3
kunal
zxlewi
lalit7552
7 posters

Go down

Great ODI ever played ... Empty Great ODI ever played ...

Post  lalit7552 Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:12 pm

I think match between Australia and South Africa was really one of the great ODI ever I have seen. Australia score 400+ runs and after making so huge score any one can think that they will win this match but thanks to the splendid knock of Gibbs who took the match away from Aussies and won for South Africa.

That was the super match and such kind of fireworks of sixes you wont see in twenty twenty even.

lalit7552

Back to top Go down

Great ODI ever played ... Empty Re: Great ODI ever played ...

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:55 pm

The match i felt interesting is the match played by Australia and South Africa which say a flurry of sixes and fours hitted by both the team and and the game has a total of above 800 of runs scored by the two team combined in 100 overs.

In the first inning Australia scored Above 400 runs and every one thought that they are going to win. But South Africa showed a great courage and went for it and they won the game easily.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  kunal Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:14 pm

I think the T20 final between India and Pakistan in 2007 was the greatest I had seen. It was a real roller coaster ride with both teams getting the edge at different points in the match. It was a real nailbiter too with the last ball finish!

kunal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:40 pm

The best ever ODI was played between Australia and South Africa Final match . Australia scored 430+ & what a reply from South African captain G.Smith & H.Gibbs they made foundation for their win and at the end M.Boucher just control his nerves with scoring unbeaten fifty and change the end of the game.

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratchet Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:03 pm

Mine would be the Pakistan vs India 20-20 World Cup Final in 2007. It was truly epic and I could not stop talking about match for about 7 days. I've never seen a final like that. I was jumping up and around at 3:00 AM watching it.

Ratchet

Back to top Go down

Post  dragunov Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:00 pm

The twenty twenty final match of Pakistan and India was really exciting. Pakistan needed 4 runs for two balls but then misbah got out oh god Win was close but the match was really a good one

dragunov

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:36 pm

i think the best match of cricket history was the match between southafrica and australlia. the best part of this match was that autrallia fir the ist time scored above 400 runs in odi,and south africa defeated autrallia by making another new history by breaking record of aurtrallia of scoring highest runs in an inning

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  sophia Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:29 am

No doubt one-day international (ODI) played between South Africa and Australia was the great game i ever saw. also a match between South Africa and Australia in 1999 world cup' sami final was a great game.

Thanks
Sophia Alliee

sophia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down