Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like the design of the Beijing National Stadium ?

+3
gscs
vgpaat
localhost8080
7 posters

Go down

Do you like the design of the Beijing National Stadium ? Empty Do you like the design of the Beijing National Stadium ?

Post  localhost8080 Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:49 am

i have to admit that i hated the design up until today, ive been looking on the net for the events timetables and every time i search for anything i get an image of the staduim to go with it ! buy, after a full day of being bombarded by it, i have to say that it looks quite cool, i wonder how the hell they made it!
localhost8080
localhost8080

Back to top Go down

Do you like the design of the Beijing National Stadium ? Empty Re: Do you like the design of the Beijing National Stadium ?

Post  vgpaat Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:09 am

When I saw the Beijing Stadium over the internet, I was really amazed by the how they exactly came up to such design. It was artistically made and I'm pretty sure a lot of budget was spent to create such infrastructure. It's really amazing!

vgpaat

Back to top Go down

Do you like the design of the Beijing National Stadium ? Empty Re: Do you like the design of the Beijing National Stadium ?

Post  gscs Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:57 am

Do you like the design of the Beijing National Stadium ? Beijin10

A picture during the project in progress.

The Beijing National Stadium also known Bird's Nest has total capacity of 91,000 seats. For the construction cost is 4 billion yuan which is approximately USD $500 million.

Is that stadium expensive if compare to other stadium all around the world?

Do you like the design of the Beijing National Stadium ? 900px-10
gscs
gscs

http://www.walletboosters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  greg333 Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:57 pm

I think the design is absolutely incredible. Never seen anything like it. Sport can be so inspiring, and it is nice to have it happening in an inspiring place for once as well.

greg333

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:48 am

Yep it's great. An absolute work of modern art in architecture. I wonder who designed that stadium, he must be a millionaire after it's creation. China is known for lots of it's trendy modern art and architecture so there's no surprise here when it comes to the building they use for the Olympics.
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Do you like the design of the Beijing National Stadium ? Empty Do you like the design of the Beijing National Stadium ?

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:55 pm

It was a nice design. And i think the stadium was the next highlight after the games. Must have taken ages to plan and design and then i hate to think the time it took to actually construct... oh well im just glad it wasnt me Razz

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:26 am

yes offcourse beijing olympic statium is built in a very good architect manner. specialy when we watch the opening ceremony from dat statium at that tym that stadium gives its very good looks.as well as if v see the capacity of dat stadium then v ll find that it is well enough

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down