Sportalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony

+4
Tinkleheimer
Cobalt
GatlinPP
gscs
8 posters

Go down

Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony Empty Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony

Post  gscs Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:13 am

What I can say is this is a great Olympics Opening Ceremony and I feel proud with China. Although I watched it at home, I wonder who are watching live in the stadium?
gscs
gscs

http://www.walletboosters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony Empty Re: Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony

Post  GatlinPP Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:08 pm

I must say that the set up looks GREAT!
I saw it on TV some time ago and it was one of the best stadium I have ever seen!

GatlinPP

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobalt Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:40 pm

Yeah, I'd say that China's opening ceremony was probably one of the best if not the best ever. It's a shame that it wasn't entirely live - some of the spectacular pyrotechnics had been pre-recorded for TV and what we thought was a fantastic singer was actually miming - but I don't think that really took too much away from it.

I suppose that creating something of that scale was always going to be a challenge, never mind trying to get it right live on the night. I hope that we can match that opening in four years time in London.
Cobalt
Cobalt

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinkleheimer Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm

I had to work during the opening ceremony, but have seen some clips of them, and have to say, it was beautiful. My mom, who watched it live, told me that she cried because of how beautiful it was. China really put a lot of work into it and it obviously paid off.

Tinkleheimer

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:27 pm

How much work had to go into that? It'd mindboggling, China pulled it off so perfectly and they obviously cared a lot about it with all this speculation of them and the 'ugly girl,' the fake fireworks, sending off rockets to ensure that there was no rain? That's insane, China was really looking to put on one of the best opening ceremonies I'll probably ever see in my lifetime.

Craig
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  jawlk Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:17 am

Oh my gosh, seriously. This was such an eye stunning and amazing opening ceremony. The Chinese have really out done themselves this year! The firework setup was brilliant and I instantly fell in love with all the dancers they had. I gotta see it again!
jawlk
jawlk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  zxlewi Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:39 pm

It was such a breath taking ceremony.I was quite ammaised the way china prepared them self to welcome the great event. Sorry, I can't able to point out any such thing which i feel really good because each performance and each program where better than the other. I am sure that china had made a lot of investment for this ceremony anyway they deserve it. Also they proved that Asian countries can host such a big event.

zxlewi
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  sportscrazy Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:24 am

china spent alot of effort for the opening ceremny of olympics 2008.as well as china spent a lot of money as well for the opening and closong ceremony of polympic 2008. opening ceremony was very good to watch.and all of people enjoys alot

sportscrazy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down